A Study Plan is a great way to form regular study habits and reach your language goals. You can set a comfortable schedule and get an estimated completion date to keep you accountable.
You can create a Study Plan from any device. Here’s how:
On our website:
- Click on the Profile icon at the top of your screen.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Select the Study Plan tab.
- From here, you can create, edit, or delete your Study Plan.
On our app:
- Tap on the Me tab.
- Tap on the Settings button on the top right.
- Scroll down until you find Study Plan and tap on it.
- You can now create, view, edit, or delete your Study Plan.
When setting up your Study Plan, you’ll be asked to:
- Share why you want to learn a language.
- Choose the proficiency level you want to reach.
- Select your preferred study days, time, and whether you’d like reminder notifications.
- Decide how long you want to study each day.
Once set, you’ll get an estimated completion date and can start tracking your progress. You can adjust your Study Plan anytime or complete it by earning a Certificate for your goal level.
- Study Plans are an exclusive feature for Premium subscriptions.
- Study Plans are only available for selected courses, and you can have one Study Plan per account. Creating a new Study Plan will permanently delete the existing one.
- The goal options vary between languages based on the available course levels.
- We recommend studying for at least 10 minutes daily, but you can choose between 5 and 30 minutes.